Treating Cancer with CBD and Cannabis
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we're talking about treating ALL types of cancer with cannabis and CBD at this month's Qulture High Tea.
This time, Nurse Cathleen and I will be speaking with a special guest. John Malanca is the CEO of Untied Patients Group and was the host of the docuseries, "The Sacred Plant". We're honored to have him join us and provide insight from the doctors, researchers and patients he's worked with for more than a decade. If you or someone you know is battling cancer, we hope you'll consider joining us to find out how plant based medicine can be used in conjunction with traditional cancer treatments. And as always, we will open the floor to answer any question you have about using cannabis for any condition.
Finally, you can Sip & Sesh with us in the comfort of your home by drinking our exclusive Motor Citea tea blend and trying out a new strain of cannabis. Qulture High Tea Kits (contents and prices vary) are available at any of these locations:
- Utopia Gardens - UtopiaGardens.Com
- Green Genie - greengenieprovisioningcenter.com
- Sticky Detroit - StickyDetroit.com
- Pleasantrees - https://www.enjoypleasantrees.com
- Huron View - a2HuronView.com
- Herbology - https://www.myherbology.com/michigan/ann-arbor/
- The OM of Medicine - missiondispensaries.com/dispensaries/mi/om-ann-arbor/
- Herbology - myherbology.com/michigan/kalamazoo/
- Lake Effect- www.lakeeffected.com
- Herbology - myherbology.com/michigan/battle-creek/
- Herbology - myherbology.com/michigan/bangor
- Premiere Provisions - PremiereProvisionsBR.com
- Green Stem - GreenStemMi.com
- Northern Specialty Health - NorthernSpecialtyHealth.com
Let's honor those we've lost to cancer and support those still in the fight by arming ourselves with information. Nurse Cathleen and I look forward to seeing you on Thursday, October 28th at 7:00 PM. Click the link to register and we'll see you on the screen next week!
Wishing you health and happiness,